Microsoft released Windows 8.1 with a bunch of brand new features, most of which might force to you go for the upgrade. In case you missed that lovely old “Start” button, you have a good reason to rejoice, as the button is back. Above all, Windows 8.1 comes with a better multitasking capability. Run upto 4 applications, and your PC won’t complain, provided you have a high-resolution monitor. Taking it all a step further is a cool pre-loaded picture editor with a bunch of pre-set effects. That’s not all. There is a lot more in store. So, once you have upgraded, spend some time getting your hands dirty and you are sure to come across something really awesome.
Windows 8.1 is out. What’s New?October 21, 2013 257 0 0
Spread the love
Windows 8.1 - First Look.
- Windows 10 Mobile Latest Update To Enhance Security…
- How To Find A Lost Windows Phone
- 9 Best Laptops under 30K
- 20 Simple Tips to save your electricity bill
- DECORATE YOUR WINDOW IN STYLE (6 CREATIVE TIPS)
- 5 Simple Ways To Track Your Lost Android Phone
- 8 Vastu Tips To Help You Shape-Up Your Child’s Future
- 7 Cool Ideas to Revamp Your Bathroom
- Tips & Tricks for a Cool Home During Summer
- 10 Tips to Baby-Proof Your Home
- Vastu Shastra Guidelines for Students: Enhance…
- 8 Amazing Home Cleaning Tips & Tricks