Tips & Tricks to Travel in Style and Ease October 4, 2017 83 0 0
If, as they say, style is the man/woman, it will naturally and effortlessly make an indelible impression. It was what the parvenu dreams of and despairs for since money cannot buy them style. There is a je ne sais quoi about style that defies definition. However, it is good to have a checklist, a survey of what the Person of Style carries with effortless aplomb and grace, and what sets them apart from the herd.
How would it be if you get a full proof guidance in the form of tips and TRICKS to roam in style? Through these tips, you would not only look beautiful to others but also you would feel beautiful and happy from within, which is very much necessary when you are out of your home. Starting right from your luggage selection to your accessories everything should carry style abreast of being comfortable that would surely set up a trend in the crowd. Being in style not only enhances your appearance but also gives a lift in your personality as a whole.
So, while you relax (in style, of course), let us bring up this guide that will assure us of a full realisation of our potential of grace and mien. Walk in confidence as you draw those around into an orbit around you.
Below is a listicle with some tips and tricks to help you travel in style and comfort:
- Accessories: Admittedly, style is synonymous with the sartorial—our clothes. But style is richer and more varied. It manifests itself in many forms and in different items that quietly speak a language of class. So, when you talk about travelling in style, there is more to it – the things you wish to carry and how to carry with ease and style. Let us run through this list without much ado.
- Luggage: A traveller can begin with the luggage and the appropriate suitcase that can make a statement of poise and power. There are designer-items for each occasion and amount of your luggage, from laptop bags to diplomatic bags, there is one for each occasion. Yes, luggage has its own unique language. It is universal and unmistakable. Select from a range of highly fashionable and designer suitcases and trolley bags in various shapes and sizes widely available in the market and flaunt it in super style. There are funky luggage tags available in the market too. You can pick them for your luggage so that they stand out on the conveyor belt.
- Passport covers: Your documents are crucial when you travel, and you would like them to be accessible collectively and separately whenever needed. Your passport, ID-and PAN-cards, need to stand out clearly. There are specially designed bags and pouches for these, and quite naturally too, for they are your achievements symbolised. You can also make yourself unique with a monogram and flaunt your unique persona and style. You can select various designs for each of your document covers and files. This way, you save time at the customs digging for the right document. Don’t worry you don’t have to roam around in the mall to find unique passport covers, just grab yourself a DailyObjects coupon code and buy what you love.
- Vanity Box: The Vanity Case is perhaps the one that most deserves to be stylish since it is the mother of all styles. Compact and ready to make an impact, it will ensure your toiletries are in place in specially designed niches, and you can be confident you have packed everything and each of them is easily accessible.
- Jewellery Holder: The most valuable items deserve the best of carriers and protectors—ornaments are forever! They may be mementos or purchases celebrating milestones in life, or simply acquired at leisure—but they all deserve to be carried securely and without apprehension. Choose wisely, and it will be a deal that is a cinch to clinch. Necklaces, brooches, sequins, and myriad other things need have their own corners that are easily accessible and visible. The shapes and colours of carriers that are available are many, and your sense of style will unflinchingly guide you to the one that suits you best.
- Pet Carriers: Pets are so close to people that it is sometimes said that the owner tends to resemble the lovable creature. That makes it impossible for the owner to leave it behind. Enter the Pet Carrier. Designed for comfort and cleanliness, these help you prevent heartbreak by allowing you to have a fellow traveller. It is the only human and humane thing to do and, thanks to clever design, it is also easy.
- Sento Sets and Customizable Containers: First impressions are the best impressions, but more often than not, they need to be sustained. Your silent allies are your cosmetics, perfumes, creams, and so many others. Reassure yourself by carrying them in comfortable sento sets and other customisable containers. Open them and find at a glance a whole array of your essential things ready to create and continue your mystique. Touché.
- Wipes and Deodorants: You are ready when you expect the unexpected. Carry your deodorants wipes and such other handy items in your handbag. Make statement about how organised and meticulous you are as you travel. This will save your time since you will not be frantically searching for what you need. Stay cool in heat or humidity.
- De-Puff-Eye Gel and Shampoo Spray: The stresses and strains of a journey can be wiped away almost magically with gels that remove puff eyes. Say good riddance to a bad-hair day with the appropriate shampoo spray. Your bag is your quiver from which you can pull out the appropriate arrow. Get back your impeccable self in seconds by carrying these with ease.
- Sunscreens: Travelling can take a toll on your skin can result in unwanted tanning, pigmentation and dry and rough skin and premature aging. It’s best to keep your skin protected from the harsh rays of the sun by wearing sunscreens with a higher SPF number to keep you away from those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Entertainment Gadgets: Entertainment is the key to efficiency since it helps renew your strength—recharge your batteries. Your smartphones and other similar items are not just luxuries, but almost necessities. Grab them all in one handy holder, and there will never be any dull moment. Pack your music in all its variety, and have a tuneful time.
- Sunglasses and Eye Shades: Style and privacy come with protection against harsh light and glaring lights with your sunglasses. Keep your sunglasses and eye shades scratch-free, safe, and accessible at all times with a nice case to hold them. Put them in your purse or a waist pouch. Utility and beauty converge to complement your style.
- Tote Bags: Your tote bag is your portmanteau, your all-inclusive travel aid. Nice to carry as a side-bag or as a handgrip, it is a comfortable option if you carry a variety of necessities. Never be caught wanting an essential item.
- Clothing: Your dress is your signature. Make it have an impact with an understated elegance or a bold statement. It is the cutting edge of the first impression. There are occasions, and there are dresses. And there is the unfailing dress-sense that sets you apart from the ‘also-trieds’ as a triumphantly outstanding connoisseur of apparel. All this will be possible, of course, only when you are adequately equipped and ready. Here are some dresses that will go with you.
The Comfort Blazer: Your blazer is your Swiss army knife handy in any situation or weather—cold or wet. It is one of the few items in the fashion world that are a perfect synergy of beauty and utility. Stride forward wearing it as the goal draws near. You can transit from the relaxed to the formal in just a few seconds with this flexible and fashionable wear.
Those Versatile Shorts and Black Pants: Shorts make a long journey seem fleeting. Instead of being wrapped up in long pants or dresses, free yourself from the trammels of excessive clothing when you are supposed to be relaxing. Decent and comfortable, they are just the right cut for your needs.
Black pants are your master key anytime to most problems of dress, for they go smoothly with most colours and add dignity and grandeur. Keep some handy for an occasion when you are terribly hurried or too lazy or confused to choose.
A comfy Scarf or a Cardigan: Scarves and cardigans are light to carry, and as handy. Wrap your head or neck in a scarf, or pull over a cardigan and the chill will change to cozy comfort. Of course, style is still a concern, but you already know what goes well with you.
The Over-sized top to keep you Mobile: An oversized top will let you be without clinging to you too tightly, a blessing on a hot day when you have to make vigorous movements with your arms as you load your overhead cabin luggage, tighten seat belts, and so on. Partnered with black leggings, the loose top is ideal to check out the new place—down town or the suburbs or the exurbs right out into the countryside.
A Pair of Cute Socks: The extremities of the limbs are as important as any vital organ, and foot mittens, heel socks and the like provide you a nice warmth and comfort when the air conditioning gets a bit too cool. You will never be causing on the wrong foot. Similarly, for your hands. We would say, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
A wide brimmed Hat: Carrying a wide brimmed hat will protect you from the scorching rays of the sun and add to your style quotient. Carry one as per your style and persona – a sombrero or a Fedora or even a cap! Let heads turn towards you.
Other Accessories: Are you the type to bring out the jewellery only on coming to a formal meeting occasion? Take something light with you, like a loose necklace that will also complement your dress and the occasion. It would be better to have something that will not be abrasive against your skin as you walk, or catch wink.
- Shoes: Shoes are crucial for poise, grace, and style in general. Never look down up on them. There is a variety of them for each need and occasion, and it is useful to know what to pull out for which occasion. Comfort is the key.
- Flats for a firmer hold: Crocs, sandals, sports shoes, and so help you keep your feet firmly on the ground. Treacherous terrains are more than, or worse than rhyming words they can cause s variety of injuries and sprains. Appropriate shoes protect you against them. Carry yourself with grace and aplomb.
- A cozy sandal for a train: On journeys lasting hours, you may feel like walking up and down a bit. This will keep you active and in good spirits. A nice pair of flats in the form of flip-flops will go a long way in encouraging such activities. Make sure that you are well stocked with these.
- Casual Slides for Casual Walks: Beachwear and other similar to it are alike in the sense that they are adapted to movement of loose sand. Leave nicely designed footprints in the sands of time.
Wrapping it up
Travelling is not just a change of scene, but an occasion to repair your heart, mind and body. It is a broadening of the mind, the dispeller of prejudice, and a lot more for the soul and body and mind, eerie dimension of human existence. We need to take it in all its importance and plan it well. The reward is a new you, ready for the world, the ruthless rat race, ensuring grace under pressure, or quite simply to appreciate better your own work, and its achievements. It is a holistic activity with immense benefits for yourself – and your job itself. No wonder many countries and companies make travel and vacation compulsory. With every accessory and necessity neatly packed, we are ready.