The upcoming Nokia Lumia 1020 will feature an impressive 41 MP camera with a Dual Capture technology that lets you capture 2 shots at the same time. The handset sports a 4.5 inch display and will be powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor. There is no word yet on the actual price of the gadget in the Indian market. However, according to a few authentic sources, the handset is expected to cost you somewhere around Rs. 51500, which may seem a bit on the expensive side. But, don’t forget, the gadget has some fabulous features pumped in. So, you probably won’t really mind spending those extra bucks.
Nokia Lumia 1020 It’s all in the cameraJuly 29, 2013 144 0 0
Spread the love
- Nokia 3310 relaunched
- 7 Smartphones That Allows You To Click Selfies Like A Pro
- Amazon VS Flipkart – Top 10 Mobile Phone Deals
- HTC Unveils its Galaxy S6 Rival – ‘One M9+’
- LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2’s Flash Sale Begins. Are you…
- LEAKED AGAIN : Motorola’s Upcoming Moto E5 in 3D Renders
- The Asus Zenfone AR will change the way you see the world!
- Top 5 Android Phones Under 20K
- Top 5 Tablets Under Rs. 20000
- 5 vital tips to protect your cameras and lenses…
- Moto G3 3rd Gen – The Best among its competitors!!!
- Top 5 Android Phones Below 10000 in India