Pin it up somewhere your eyes wander at least 25-30 times a day so that you are never low on motivation.
That’s it… with all the ground work done ….so let’s start with the fitness regime.
Remember these exercises are core challenges and can be done only after half an hour of having breakfast or lunch or whatever time is suitable for you. Draw the curtains and switch off the fan, more calories are burnt in the dark. To set you in motion, let the music begin and make sure the volume is sufficiently loud….
1. Select your favourite song and start jogging in place and continue till the song ends.
Co-ordinate your movements with the songs beat and make it more fun.
2. Jumping Jack – A great warm up exercise & stamina building exercise – Not to be missed at any cost
Start with 20 repetitions a day and increase the count by 10 every two days.
3. Crunches – A wonderful exercise for building your upper abs.
Start with 15 repetitions a day and increase the count by 3 every day.
4. Squats – An intense exercise to reduce belly fat, the thigh fat, calf fat and hip fat. Once all the destruction is done it tones them too. It tends to stabilize your body under heavy load.
(Check out the perfect figure of model s of Victoria’s!!)
5. Reverse Crunches– Targets the stubborn lower belly paunch.
Start with 12 repetitions a day and increase the count by 3 every day.
6. Sumo squats– it builds up lower body strength, firmer abs and toning lower body muscles. Start with 30 repetitions a day and increase the count by 5 every day.
7. Bicycle Crunches – Best exercise to work upon core strength and toning thighs. Though tough and tiring, ignore the burning sensation in thighs while you do it.
Start with 20 repetitions per leg a day and increase the count by 5 repetitions per leg every two days.
8. Wall Sit– A must for firmer buttocks
Start with 30 seconds a day and increase the count by 10 seconds every 3 days.
9. Half Push-ups – A shoulder strengthening exercise which makes your backbone straight too. Start with 10 repetitions a day and increase the count by 5 every two days.
10. High Knees – To improve the motion of your hip and knee joints and can be co-ordinated hand movements too.
Start with 15 repetitions each leg per day & increase the count by 5 each leg every two days.
11. Calf raises– The most relied way to get perfectly toned calves those like of the supermodels. Start with 20 repetitions a day and increase by 5 every day.
12. Lunges– a great lower body exercise, targets the thighs and calves.
Start with 10 repetitions each leg a day and increase the count by 5 each leg every two days.
13. Donkey Kicks – A great way to burn fat. Make sure you take the leg high enough to make an impact and kick it out forcibly.
Start with 15 repetitions each leg a day and increase the count by 5 every two days.
14. Tricep Dips-They help you to reduces the arm fat.
Start with 10 repetitions a day and increase the count by 5 every 3 days.
15. Stretching – Don’t miss out in this one as it is as important to cool down after an exercise regime and helps in attaining higher metabolism.
Challenge yourself. Repeat the set once more.
P.S.- one can always bring in variations in the above tasks.
Also, remember to drink a big glass of warm water only after 10 minutes of completing your session. This will aid you in increasing your metabolism and help in fat loss too.
Trust me, this entire regime takes less than 30 – 45 minutes of your day…. so let the countdown begin!! Be persistent in your attempt and you are sure to get a firmer and well toned body in just 3 weeks by exercising at home…
No gym fees to pay or no gym equipment to invest in – just sweat it out at home and get a well toned fab figure in just 3 weeks!!