Couponraja, one of the most popular online coupon aggregator in India invites students who are attending graduation or post-graduation courses at a university to apply for a scholarship reward of upto $1500 for their further studies.
Thoroughly research and compose an essay (approximately 1000 words) on any one of the following topics:
- Impact of Social Media on today's kids
- Mobile phones a necessity or luxury?
- Can Artificial intelligence every replace Human intelligence?
- Do you think augmented reality should be introduced in teaching if so how?
- Do you think you should follow you mind or your heart while taking a decision?
- The best essay entry will be rewarded with a scholarship amount of Rs. 25000 which is equivalent to $365.
- The Second best and the Third best essays will be rewarded $220 and $145 respectively.
- 10 Runner-ups will be awarded a cash prize of $75 each.
- All the essays will be judged by the editorial staff of Couponraja on the basis of clarity of ideas, style of writing and originality of the content.
Minimum word limit: 800 words Over 5% plagiarism will result in an immediate disqualification of the entry.
This contest is open to all graduation/post-graduation students across all streams. Please note that only one essay per student is allowed. The award amount (in the form of a cheque) will be forwarded directly to the college or institution in which the student is enrolled.
Feb 28th and August 31st
How to Submit The Entry
Email your essay as a Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org Entries with incomplete information will lead to disqualification. Kindly provide the following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Recent photograph
- Email address
- Street Address
- Permanent/Residential address (along with pin code)
- College and course details
- Mobile No
Winner will be announced on the Couponraja Facebook Page in the first week of March and September. The reward amount will be issued only upon producing a proof of enrolment with a college/university. Employees of Couponraja/CompareRaja are not eligible to participate.